The shareholders have delegated the authority and responsibility for supervision and management of the Group to the Board, which in turn has delegated the authority and responsibility of the Group’s day-to-day operations to the Executive Management.
Shareholders’ rights are regulated by the Companies law, and include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Receive shares of dividends allocated for distribution
- Attend the Group’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Participate in deliberations, vote on General Assembly resolutions
- Disposal of shares
- Peruse the Group's records and documents with the permission of the Board of Directors or the General Assembly pursuant to the Group's Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Exercise their rights duly and indiscriminately.
- Be aware of the rules which govern the voting procedures and Annual General Meeting
- Be aware of any information with regard to the Group's plans before voting in meetings or any other information
For more information, visit Investor Relations
The Group protects and abides by the rights provided to customers which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fair and equal treatment
- Communication on available products on offer
- Participation in Customer Satisfaction Survey and independent customer complaints
The Group protects and abides by the rights provided to customers which include, but not limited to the following:
The Group has been at the forefront of corporate leadership, devoted to corporate social responsibility. It is a responsibility the Group takes seriously. The Group strives to consistently integrate social growth and development as a fundamental part of the Groups’ missions and objectives. More information and details are covered under NBK & Community.