You make an effort to spend your money wisely - saving where you can and splurging when it’s necessary. However, you’d like to save more and get more benefits - that’s where NBK Rewards Program comes in.
The NBK Rewards Program is Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 600 partner outlets across Kuwait. As an NBK Credit Cardholder, your rewards are guaranteed at hundreds of the best local and international brands that will satisfy your fashion, dining, and lifestyle needs.
Who is it for?
The NBK Rewards Program is for all NBK Credit Card holders (Visa, Mastercard and Diners Club).
How does it work?
- Getting NBK Rewards Points is easy. All you need to do is use any of your NBK Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard or Diners Club) at any of our participating outlets
- You are rewarded with up to 20% of what you originally spent in the form of NBK Rewards Points
How do I earn?
- Earn 10 reward points for every KD 1 spend at any participating partner outlet*
- Rewards Points can be redeemed at any participating outlet
You can check the available points balance and its equivalent KD value on your NBK Online Banking account or by calling NBK Call Center at 1801801.
*Terms and conditions apply
How do I redeem NBK Rewards Points?
- The Instant Cash Back Redemption service is available for NBK Rewards Points, whereby you can purchase/shop using NBK Rewards Points in the participating outlets instantly
- You can use your NBK Rewards Points to pay for all or part of your shopping at all participating outlets, instantly at the Point of Sale machines (POS), while paying for your purchase
- A minimum balance of KD 5 in the form of NBK Rewards Points is required for redemption service
- You are allowed to transfer your points between your own accounts by calling NBK Call Center at 1801801
- Use our Rewards Calculator under NBK Tools to see how much points you can earn
How do I enroll?
Enrollment is automatic when you have an NBK Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers’ renewal/reprinting service has been decommissioned; you can enjoy the instant redemption service directly at the participating outlets
- NBK Rewards Points’ validity is 24 months from the date of purchase
- Partial payment is applicable; you can use NBK Rewards Points to pay part of the bill and the remaining balance can be paid as a normal transaction using your credit card, debit card or as cash
For example: if the total price is KD 20, and you have KD 10 worth of points, you can redeem this KD 10 and pay the other KD 10 with your debit/credit card or cash
- NBK Rewards Points are non-reversible/refundable once they are used
- Customers who are overdue on their credit card payments are excluded from the instant redemption service, until the overdue amount has been paid
- Points are earned based on the discount percentage offered as well as the minimum spend (if any) - Points cannot be earned during merchants SALE period
- Expired NBK Rewards vouchers can no longer be used
What is POS Redemption?
POS Redemption service will allow NBK Credit Cardholders to instantly redeem their NBK Rewards Points balance on the spot at the Point of Sale Machines (i.e. shop or restaurant) while paying for their purchases in participating NBK Rewards Outlets. This means that the NBK Rewards Points can be used to pay for their purchases.
What is the validity of NBK Rewards Points?
NBK Rewards Points balance is valid for 24 months from the date of the transaction.
Can I accumulate and redeem points through all NBK cards?
No, only through using NBK Credit Cards.