If you would like constant convenience, then why not join the largest branch banking network in Kuwait? We are available in a large number of locations as well as timings - our Kuwait International Airport branch is open 24/7. We also provide special needs services at a select number of our branches. Our branches are proud to offer a wide range of reliable support and services. NBK assures you that you will receive, send and deposit cash, checks and cards with comfort and confidence. We use the most up-to-date technologies in the market to provide you secure and convenient ways to bank.
What can I do?
- Unlimited account deposits and withdrawals
- Transfers - unlimited transfers from branches (note: there is a transfer limit when making transfers with online and mobile banking)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Clear, deposit and order checks
- Open an account (for new customers)
- Sign up for credit cards
- Apply for products or services,
- Process loans
Update your details:
Update your personal information to ensure secure banking (i.e.: contact number, email, Civil ID, signature change, Know Your Customer (KYC) details)
- Make inquiries about any NBK products and services
- Manage "Power Of Attorney" requests so that you can allow family members and business partners to access your accounts and/or safe deposit boxes
- Process loans
- Cash advance (credit cards - including non NBK Customers)
- Instant issuance ATM cards
Specialized banking services for premium banking customers (NBK Privilege and Thahabi) - at selected branches
Where can I find it?
We have over 65 branches (including those that cater to special needs customers).
Find your nearest branch or choose a branch based on your needs with our "Find us" tool.
How can I access it?
Visit any NBK banking branch – find us
What special needs services do select NBK branches offer?
- ATMs with have Braille keyboards and earphones, enabling visually impaired customers to withdraw money (such ATMs have special branding and enclosures to ensure the physical wellbeing of our customers)
- Braille printing facilities
- Staff trained to provide services in sign language, for hearing-impaired customers
- iPads providing speech to text functionality for visually-impaired customers
- Wheelchair access to branches (available in all our branches)
- Reserved and clearly marked parking spaces
Where are special needs branches located?
We have six branches with these specialized facilities, one in each governorate:
Governorate - NBK Branch
Asima Governate - Head office
Hawalli - Cinema Salmiya
Farwaniya - Rehab
Mubarak Al Kabeer - Mubarak Al Kabeer
Ahmadi - Fahaheel Saheli
Jahra - Saad Al Abdullah