As you go about your day it is reassuring to know your bank is always close by. With Kuwait’s largest branch network, NBK will be wherever you need us to be.
We offer a wide range of convenient and personalized services at all our branches, helping you be even more effective at managing your life and business.
What can I do?
- Unlimited account deposits and withdrawals
- Transfers - unlimited transfers from branches (note: there is a transfer limit when making transfers with online and mobile banking)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Clear, deposit and order checks
- Open an account (for new customers)
- Sign up for credit cards
- Apply for products or services
- Process loans
Update your details:
Update your personal information to ensure secure banking (i.e.: contact number, email, civil ID, signature change, Know Your Customer (KYC) details)
- Make inquiries about any NBK products and services
- Manage "Power Of Attorney" requests so that you can allow family members and business partners to access your accounts and/or safe deposit boxes
- Process loans
- Cash advance (credit cards - including non NBK customers)
- Instant issuance ATM cards
Specialized banking services for premium banking customers (NBK Privilege and Thahabi) - at selected branches
Where can I find it?
With Kuwait’s largest local banking network find your nearest branch with Private Banking services. In addition to this we have an extensive international branch network available to you.
How can I access it?
Visit any NBK banking branch – find us
Please contact our Private Banking Managers at one of the following branches to discuss your wealth management requirements:
- Cinema Salmiya – 2224 6756
- Dahiat Abdullah Al Salem – 2224 6761
- Daiya – 2224 6746
- Fahed Al Salem – 2224 6771
- NBK Head Office – 5th floor – 2224 6760
- Nuzha – 2224 6742
- Shamiya – 2224 6722
- Surra – 2259 3790
What special needs services do select NBK branches offer?
- ATMs with have Braille keyboards and earphones, enabling visually impaired customers to withdraw money (such ATMs have special branding and enclosures to ensure the physical wellbeing of our customers)
- Braille printing facilities
- Staff trained to provide services in sign language, for hearing-impaired customers
- iPads providing speech to text functionality for visually-impaired customers
- Wheelchair access to branches (available in all our branches)
- Reserved and clearly marked parking spaces
Where are special needs branches located?
We have six branches with these specialized facilities, one in each governorate:
Governorate - NBK Branch
Asima Governate - Head office
Hawalli - Cinema Salmiya
Farwaniya - Rehab
Mubarak Al Kabeer - Mubarak Al Kabeer
Ahmadi - Fahaheel Saheli
Jahra - Saad Al Abdullah