You pride yourself on your productivity – now you can be more efficient than ever with NBK Online Banking.
With our online banking services you can reach your maximum potential from your computer, mobile or tablet. NBK will be with you wherever you are in the world!
What can I do?
- Check your account balances
- Inquire about your loans including details and transaction history
- View transactions and pay your credit card
- View your Fixed deposits details
- Transfer funds locally and internationally
- Pay bills including mobile, electricity, water and school fees
- Open new accounts (including Al Jawhara) or fixed deposits online in KD or other foreign currencies
- Manage your investments by opening a brokerage account
- Make cash advances from your credit card to your other accounts
- Subscribe and view eStatements for accounts and credit cards
- Register to SMS Banking service and customize it based on your needs without visiting the branch
- View your IBAN number online
- Retrieve your NBK Credit Card PIN
- Update your record details Online - KYC form
What do I need?
Keep your NBK Card and PIN handy to help you throughout the process.
How do I sign up?
- To register for NBK Online Banking, complete the registration process and select whether you want to receive your one-time-password (OTP) via SMS or email
- Once received, enter the password to complete your registration successfully - you will now only have ‘view only’ access
- To be able perform transactions, you will need to activate your online banking account by calling 1801801
- After you complete activation, you will be able to access your account
- The NBK team recommends that once you complete your registration that you register your computer for added protection
What do I do if my mobile number is not up to date?
You can update your new mobile number through NBK Online Banking, but you need to have the old number to receive the one-time-password (OTP); Or you can contact the NBK Call Center on 1801801.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
Click on “Forgot password”
Fill out all the necessary details then, click “Submit”
Select your preferred way to receive the one-time-password: via email or SMS
How do I know that NBK Online Banking is secure?
For your peace of mind, NBK has implemented state-of-the-art online banking security - by registering for the NBK Online Banking Security Key you can be assured that your personalized online banking is protected.
The NBK team recommends that once you complete your registration that you register your computer – this provides you added protection.