Enjoy flexibility and simple solutions for your day-to-day banking needs, no matter what your lifestyle. Also, easily access and conveniently manage your account through NBK Online and NBK Mobile Banking.
You may choose to open account in Lebanese Pounds, US.Dollars, and other major foreign currencies with a minimum opening balance of $1,500 or counter value (c/v). To avoid fees, you are requested to maintain a minimum average monthly balance of LBP 1,000,000 or equivalent.
What Can I Do?
- Free Statement of account
- Quarterly Credit Interest when applicable
- Platinum ATM Debit card (Master Card)
- Access over 650,000 ATM machines and Point of Sale globally
- Free Internet Banking service (NBK Online)
- Free Mobile Banking service
- Domiciliation of Utility Bills
- Subscribe to real time SMS alerts on each transaction done through the ATM or Point of Sale at home and abroad (Mandatory as per Central bank of Lebanon)
- Subscribe to Cell banking Alerts and receive SMS alerts on each transaction done on your account(s) at home and abroad
How do I get it?
Visit any branch in Lebanon with the below documents:
- Mayor Residence Certificate
- A valid national ID/passport
- Employer Reference Letter or Other bank statement of account with bank stamp for at least 6 months or Utility Bill in your name
- Minimum opening balance of USD 1,500 or counter value (c/v)
- Minimum average monthly balance required to avoid fees is LBP 1,000,000- or equivalent
Tell me more
How to avoid the monthly charge on my account?
Keep your monthly minimum average balance above LBP 1,000,000
How to protect my ATM Debit Card?
- Keep your PIN a secret
- Don’t expose your card to magnetic objects, dirt, keys or other objects that might damage it
- If your card is lost or stolen, notify immediately the Bank or call 01759700 to stop the card
- When shopping, be sure that you get your card back after every purchase
- Always make sure that sales vouchers are for the correct purchase amount and in the currency of the country you are visiting
- Link your card to your mobile phone and receive SMS alerts
- Keep watching your statement of account(s) and inform the Bank immediately of any suspicious transaction