NBK Term Deposit allows you to deposit your savings for a fixed period of time in return for a fixed rate of return.
You can easily get started on a Term Deposit with NBK Lebanon with a minimum amount and in different tenors depending on your needs varying from 1 week and up to one year.
Who is this for?
To open an NBK Term Deposit Account, you must be 18 years old and above.
What Do I Get?
Get competitive interest rates on your savings – NBK provides an interest calculator to help you calculate the interest you will earn
Take advantage of the choice to open your account in multiple foreign currencies
Enjoy the convenience of NBK Online Banking for viewing and managing your account
Subscribe to the SMS Service
Get an NBK Credit Card against your NBK Term Deposit
What makes it special?
- Guaranteed attractive interest rates – With the trust and security of banking with NBK
- Automatic renewal – Term Deposit is renewed at the end of each term unless you ask otherwise
- Stable interest rate – Once you have opened the account, the interest rate quoted at that time will be locked in for the duration of the tenor chosen (unless early breakage occurs)
What Can I Do?
- Start saving your money and earn interest every 1 Month, 3 months, 6 months or annually at your discretion.
- May be opened in Lebanese Pounds or in any major foreign currency.
- Preferential interest rates compared to the super account.
- Advantage to get other product or service easier.
How is interest calculated?
Interest is calculated based on the time period and the amount of the deposit.
What are the interest rates for foreign currency deposits?
Please refer to our rate table.
How do I change my NBK Term Deposit?
Any instructions given from you related to your deposit, like closing it or amending the amount and/or period, should be through NBK Lebanon at 01759700, or by visiting the nearest branch and must be done 48 hours before maturity date.